Makes 2 to 2 1/2 cups
- 2 large kale leaves, rinsed well, stems removed, torn into pieces
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1-15 ounce can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, or more as needed
- 2 teaspoons yellow prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 green onions, cut into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or more to taste
Combine the kale and carrot in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until the chickpeas are evenly chopped and everything is nicely blended—don’t over-process; leave the mixture a bit chunky.
Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
Transfer to your favorite Featherstone Pottery serving bowl. Serve with grainy chips or thinly sliced Featherstone Farm bread.
Ref: Featherstone Pottery Fall Sale 2014